Monday, December 15, 2014

Congratulations to SIUC's own Jon Tribble

Fabulous news from Jon Tribble, SIUC's most-hardworking editor:
It is my great pleasure to announce that my first collection of poems, Natural State, will be published by Glass Lyre Press in 2016. I will sign my contract next month after everyone is back from the holidays, but I received word from the publisher and managing editor, Ami Kaye, that it was fine for me to share this news and I couldn't be happier. I had such a great experience working with Ami and Lark Vernon Timmons on the recent feature in Pirene's Fountain and I look forward to working with them and all the Glass Lyre Press staff on my first book (at least from the writer's and not the editor's side).
Thanks to Allison and to so many friends over the years for continuing to remind me that I am a writer as well as an editor. I hope this confirms your faith and encouragement.